Wednesday, November 06, 2002

okay, so we live in the era of naked christina aguileras with one hand and a guitar convering bits. so I suppose that means that it's OKAY, that since it's so bad little sins don't matter? I ask you, is it necessary to have piercings and have earrings?
Are you not harming/marring your own body for the sake of vanity?
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God You are not your own, you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body."
I ask you next. Is self-injury/mutilation an acceptable practice?
So how is cutting/piercing yourself for vanity different from cutting/piercing yourself to replace emotional pain with physical pain?
Does he set a good example by wearing a ear stud/earring?
And even if it's a common thing particularly for women to have ear piercings. And now even men, does that mean it's acceptable?
Homosexuality is becoming an acceptable thing in the view of the world. I guess it's acceptable too right? And I guess that wrath is not one of the deadly sins because it's common too?

My two cents worth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home