Saturday, November 02, 2002

It is true that rites are in the end, just rites. But we must remember that what we do is still under the scrutiny of others. For example, if we go into a mosque now and follow whatever they do (I'm sorry, no hard feelings here for people of other religions, just trying to illustrate a point), and say that rites are just rites, then we are missing the point, for what we do is seen by others, and for that religion action may mean belief. Then what will others say? Yep so be careful for not all things may be that straightforward yah?

Btw I've got conditional acceptance to King's College London...AAB...better than nothing I suppose...got to wait till January for the Cambridge one...and Joses you still haven't told me how to change my name in this thingy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home