Sunday, May 30, 2004

- Read Part 1 below first -

So that was Thursday.

Friday I hopped onto CPT Terence's car and we all had a good prata at (where else?) Jalan Kayu . Then we proceeded to Seletar Camp where the battalion retreat was to be. We played charades and intro-ed all round before heading down to serious discussion about Army Open House. BBQ dinner came, and then I got initiated.

Yeah, it's some silly military rite of passage. But I got it bad. I practically downed an entire 400ml bottle of Jack Daniels. I was wasted within 15 minutes. Which is not too bad. I think I showed 'em how well I could hold my drink. But several hapless ones got SMSed by me in my drunked stupor. Noteworhty, considering the fact that I couldn't even walk straight.

So much for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home