Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Just saw my friend off at the airport and in a pensive mood, it seems as though that I have been making my way down to airports too much for my own liking the past year. To some people it might seem that airports are gateways to new and exciting places, to me airports are places where one bids farewell to friends and family. Well on the bright side, the next time I go there should be when my parents come over after my exams, which are looming near. another one month and 11 days and I would be having my first paper. Sigh.

Aeronautical engineering in UMich is definitely a very good programme. Other good universities include UIUC, Caltech and Georgia Tech amongst others like the impossibly exclusive MIT. Please continue to pray about it, after all there are things which we definitely cannot see from our POV that the One above can see clearly. I have learnt to realise in this past year that sometimes things that seem good at first glance might not be so and vice versa. Like going overseas...home has never seemed as inviting as it does from here.

Having an Easter camp in church this weekend, hopefully it would be able to recharge my batteries and let me reflect on the place that God occupies in my life. I don't really feel myself growing in my spiritual walk here though I am serving this church here...sigh. And I have a devotion to prepare for the camp, hopefully I would be able to think of something that god wants me to talk about to the rest of the fellowship.

Yes time really flies, I have emerged older, hopefully wiser, and the better for the experience. Wonder how it would be when I see all of you again back in Singapore. In the meantime, I'll be praying for all of you. Take care brothers and sisters in Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home