Monday, January 19, 2004

Not to rub it in...
-rub rub rub-

It's Chinese New Year! Yay! Yay! Yay!
Gong Xi Fa Cai Wan Shi Ru Yi Sticky Sticky Got Fish and all that!

Due to clever repositioning of our tutorials and an accomodating professor (who probably also wants the day off) we have no school on [chinese] new year's eve. Anyway, I know weiliang and I will be going back to school for the street market. Hai. Remember our stall? And how we made the green "grass" roof? It was really nice. I think I have the photos somewhere in my drawer.

Oops sorry I almost forgot that we're not all from the same class. Anyway. It is 9 days to Jonathan's commisioning parade. Sir! He'll be able to mould the next batch of defenders of our nation at BMTC. Go go jon! Not to mention have enough time to do all kinds of other things. So it's still a good thing eh jon? FQ's brother was at BMTC right?

Speaking of which I met him as he was walking back to hall and I was walking to PGP at NUS. Apparently he had just finished playing basketball at PGP basketball courts.

Yep. Work hard FQ! I know I am trying... but not too hard of course. Must always learn to relax... I know it's hard for high flyers but still... Go go FQ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home