Saturday, December 14, 2002

I don't want teri and ian to win, because ian is always rushing teri and there's like so much tension there. I don't want flo and zach to win because flo is whiny and useless and zach is so nice but flo is still flirting with err... drew is it? I blur. Haha ken and gerard are very amusing and upbeat. Nothing seems to really get them down, whereas flo and zach, and teri and ian have obviously had so many tense moments, and even the wonder twins snapped at each other, but ken and gerard are so funny! Hahaha! I was hoping the wonder twins would win. But i just found out they were overconfident and so hah! they deserved to get the boot. Now i hope ken and gerard win.

ARGH! I can't watch the amazing race! I missed the singapore one because it was showing tuesday afternoon and my plane then was 1pm. And the original one was at prom night. And sunday had this marathon thingy but I went for class dinner and then the party. sigh. and i missed the one two nights ago (it's 2.10am now) and i won't see the final one. So now I have resorted to checking out updates on the internet at 2am in the morning.

i think im going to sleep. shall go jogging at 6.45 in the morning. if it's beautiful weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home