Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Your'e asking me what to do for Bio"S" ?!? When I drowning up to miles above my head with all those infernal essays ( especially those by Mr Chia Po-lung) and nothing, absolutely nothing is even diffusing into my head along its concentration gradient? Maybe you should ask all the geniuses in your class (I remember there are quite a few in Bio, aye) and that may help more. Really if you read those things it is not that you don't know them, it's whether you could regurgitate them out within 50 minutes per essay. So sleep well and pray very hard. Can't think of anything else that could be done really.

Tongues...as far as I remember this issue has been dragging on for ages. More than a year in fact. But that does not make it any less relevant. General agreement with Joses' pts in his latest entry but I can understand why Ethel and CHerie feel so uptight about it...

And Ethel if you don't want to go for the concert it's really okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home