Tuesday, November 26, 2002

yep, I can't persuade you otherwise. Only His Word can truly change a heart, I've learnt.

But your argument from personal experience is invalid. Other religions also have ecstatic utterances, does that validate their teachings? Check out Deuteronomy 13:1-4.
I DO BELIEVE tongue-speaking can and does occur. The problem is the way it's practised in many churches today . Like I've said, I know in some places where young kids have classes for tongue-speaking! That is absolutely preposterous. Some people also believe that tongue-speaking requires practise after it has been granted; this I also refute for such a sign-gift is dependant only on God's sovereign will. Contrast this with the fruits of the Spirit in Galatians 5, which can be cultivated because of their intrinsic nature of being part of God's Image.

FQ, HELP!!!! WHAT AM I GONNA DO FOR BIO S !??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home