Saturday, October 26, 2002

sigh. in another 3.5 hours i will be sending myself off to impending doom in one of the lts in school, doing an undo-able law test....don't even know why i am doing this on hindsight. of course there is also the interview on monday, where i managed to get myself into a prime position of being after a world-class debater and before a shen(2) person...wow. i am so excited man. railed at my parents yesterday...and my mum was still going on about how she would rather have me stay in singapore and study medicine. reason given: medical fees are going to be exorbitant in the future. does she even care about what i want to do with my life? sick of just following their instructions really. their idea of a nice fulfilling life is to have a nine-to-five desk job, probably get married, have kids (must be one boy and one girl, no more and no less), have a totally routine thing. something in me is just screaming to get out of this rut...yet i have no idea as to how i am going to go about doing it. maybe that's why i want to go overseas. leave this dysfunctional society for a while, even if i will probably come back after uni. sigh.

ps. any idea how i can change the name i registered the account under...screwed up and did not read instructions properly...yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home