Sunday, October 20, 2002

Hey guess what Michigan only requires the school counselor to fill up a form. Washington doesn't even require it! Woo... this makes me feel much better. Now if only they didn't have personal statements either. Why didn't I apply to Australia?!

Physics A Level Practical tomorrow (Monday) Good luck to all involved... which is basically everyone other than jacuzzi jo. Good luck to me too... will go to revise soon. Hey muscleman jo... let's have an arm-wrestling match! (sorry... can't help it you know... testosterone raging through my bloodstream... not that that's any excuse I guess [shoots glance at fq])

Hey Jonny/Joses, Ivan said something about continuing the sessions one day remember? What happened to that? Did I miss it? Is he just busy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home